- 2014 Legislative Preview
- AIC Podcast - First Edition
- AIC Update
- AIC Update - April 23, 2010
- AIC Update - December 10, 2009
- AIC Update - January 5, 2010
- AIC Update - January 5, 2012
- AIC Update - November 6, 2009
- AIC Update - Post Session Wrap Up 2011
- AIC Update - September 20, 2010
- County Government Blog
- Indiana County Government: There When You Need It
- Indiana Office Supplies Purchasing Cooperative is Now U.S. Communities Supplier
- Indiana Vote Centers
- NACo Discount Prescription Drug Card Program
- Public Forums on Declining Revenues
- Statehouse Review Week One
- Statehouse Review Week Three
- Statehouse Review Week Two
- State Needs More Transparency and Accountability for Local Tax Collections
AIC Update - First Edition - November 3, 2009
Submitted by kavery on Tue, 11/03/2009 - 16:33.
Welcome to the first edition of AIC Update!
In this edition AIC Legislative staff discuss issues of potential significance during the 2010 session of the Indiana General Assembly. Involved in the discussion: David Bottorff, Executive Director; Andrew Berger, Legislative Director; Sarah Rossier, Deputy Legislative Director; and Shawna Schwegman, Director of Planning and Professional Development.
Note: Information about the upcoming AIC DIPLOMA course on Legislative Affairs can be found by clicking on the following link. http://www.indianacounties.org/egov/docs/1255707993638.htm
Be sure to mark your calendar for this important event. The Legislative Affairs DIPLOMA is scheduled for November 17 which is also the same day as the Indiana General Assembly's Organization Day.
AIC Update is a production of the Association of Indiana Counties. The program features topics that promote the betterment of county government. Click AIC Home in the red menu to learn more about the AIC.