- 2014 Legislative Preview
- AIC Podcast - First Edition
- AIC Update
- AIC Update - April 23, 2010
- AIC Update - December 10, 2009
- AIC Update - January 5, 2010
- AIC Update - January 5, 2012
- AIC Update - November 6, 2009
- AIC Update - Post Session Wrap Up 2011
- AIC Update - September 20, 2010
- County Government Blog
- Indiana County Government: There When You Need It
- Indiana Office Supplies Purchasing Cooperative is Now U.S. Communities Supplier
- Indiana Vote Centers
- NACo Discount Prescription Drug Card Program
- Public Forums on Declining Revenues
- Statehouse Review Week One
- Statehouse Review Week Three
- Statehouse Review Week Two
- State Needs More Transparency and Accountability for Local Tax Collections
AIC Update - November 6, 2009
Submitted by kavery on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 16:40.
In this edition we discuss the referenda that were held across the state this week (November 3, 2009) and their impact on counties and citizens. Guests: David Bottorff, AIC Executive Director; Andrew Berger, AIC Legislative Director; Sarah Rossier, AIC Deputy Legislative Director and special guest: Marion County Clerk Beth White.
To play audio click on the play button above. If you would like to read more information, click here to view this week's AIC eNewsletter.
AIC Update is a production of the Association of Indiana Counties. The program features topics that promote the betterment of county government. Click AIC Home in the red menu to learn more about the AIC.