- 2014 Legislative Preview
- AIC Podcast - First Edition
- AIC Update
- AIC Update - April 23, 2010
- AIC Update - December 10, 2009
- AIC Update - January 5, 2010
- AIC Update - January 5, 2012
- AIC Update - November 6, 2009
- AIC Update - Post Session Wrap Up 2011
- AIC Update - September 20, 2010
- County Government Blog
- Indiana County Government: There When You Need It
- Indiana Office Supplies Purchasing Cooperative is Now U.S. Communities Supplier
- Indiana Vote Centers
- NACo Discount Prescription Drug Card Program
- Public Forums on Declining Revenues
- Statehouse Review Week One
- Statehouse Review Week Three
- Statehouse Review Week Two
- State Needs More Transparency and Accountability for Local Tax Collections
AIC Update - January 5, 2010
Submitted by Staff on Tue, 01/05/2010 - 20:36.
The Association of Indiana Counties (AIC) has produced a joint podcast with other associations that have concerns about property tax caps being placed in the constitution. The Indiana General Assembly may vote on the amendment this week. Guests in this edition of AIC Update are: David Bottorff, Association of Indiana Counties Executive Director; Matt Greller, Indiana Association of Cities and Towns Executive Director; and Katrina Hall, Indiana Farm Bureau Tax and Local Government Specialist.
To read more about amendments being offered in both chambers click here.
Click above to hear sound (may take several seconds) or below to download the mp3 file.
Please feel free to use this podcast as an educational piece for your listeners/readers or in sound bites if you so choose. For your convenience, the websites of these three associations are listed below.
- Association of Indiana Counties / www.indianacounties.org
- Indiana Association of Cities and Towns / www.citiesandtowns.org
- Indiana Farm Bureau / www.infarmbureau.org/IndianaTaxEquity/