- 2014 Legislative Preview
- AIC Podcast - First Edition
- AIC Update
- AIC Update - April 23, 2010
- AIC Update - December 10, 2009
- AIC Update - January 5, 2010
- AIC Update - January 5, 2012
- AIC Update - November 6, 2009
- AIC Update - Post Session Wrap Up 2011
- AIC Update - September 20, 2010
- County Government Blog
- Indiana County Government: There When You Need It
- Indiana Office Supplies Purchasing Cooperative is Now U.S. Communities Supplier
- Indiana Vote Centers
- NACo Discount Prescription Drug Card Program
- Public Forums on Declining Revenues
- Statehouse Review Week One
- Statehouse Review Week Three
- Statehouse Review Week Two
- State Needs More Transparency and Accountability for Local Tax Collections
AIC Update - April 23, 2010
Submitted by Staff on Fri, 04/23/2010 - 19:27.
In this edition we discuss the creation of HALO, AIC's new political action committee, next week's DIPLOMA Jail Seminar, Annual Conference workshop topics and we also announce our new AIC district officers who will assume their duties on May 1. Guests: Shawna Schwegman, AIC Director of Planning; Sarah Rossier, AIC Deputy Legislative Director; and Cisma Ferguson, AIC Director of Financial Affairs.
Links noted during podcast:
- DIPLOMA Jail Seminar on April 29. Click here for more information.
- AIC County Achievement and College Scholarship Awards Applications. Click here for more information.
- Click here for AIC Board of Directors information and click here for AIC staff information.
To play audio click on the play button above.
AIC Update is a production of the Association of Indiana Counties. The program features topics that promote the betterment of county government. Click AIC Home in the red menu to learn more about the AIC.