- 2014 Legislative Preview
- AIC Podcast - First Edition
- AIC Update
- AIC Update - April 23, 2010
- AIC Update - December 10, 2009
- AIC Update - January 5, 2010
- AIC Update - January 5, 2012
- AIC Update - November 6, 2009
- AIC Update - Post Session Wrap Up 2011
- AIC Update - September 20, 2010
- County Government Blog
- Indiana County Government: There When You Need It
- Indiana Office Supplies Purchasing Cooperative is Now U.S. Communities Supplier
- Indiana Vote Centers
- NACo Discount Prescription Drug Card Program
- Public Forums on Declining Revenues
- Statehouse Review Week One
- Statehouse Review Week Three
- Statehouse Review Week Two
- State Needs More Transparency and Accountability for Local Tax Collections
WIFE Radio (Connersville) Interview about Public Forum on Declining Revenues
Submitted by kavery on Fri, 05/07/2010 - 16:18.
The AIC is holding a series of public forums to educate the public and officials about declining revenues.
Click on the county name to open a flyer that you can download and save to your desktop for printing or emailing. We encourage you to pass this information along to your county department heads, members of other local units of government such as mayors and town managers, library officials, township trustees, school administrators, economic development directors, etc. We also encourage you to invite members of the public.
- Elkhart County, Tuesday May 11 at 6 p.m. in the Elkhart County 4-H & Agricultural Exposition Hall, 17746-D CR 34 Goshen. Click here for directions.
- Vigo County, Wednesday May 12 at 6 p.m. in the Vigo County Annex Building, 127 Oak Street, Terre Haute. Click here for directions.
- Vanderburgh County, Thursday May 13 at 6 p.m. in the Vanderburgh County / Evansville Convention Centre, 715 Locust St, Evansville. Click here for directions.
News Release for Elkhart County Event on Tuesday, May 11.
News Media Coverage
- News article in Richmond Pallatium Item on May 3 (pre-event). Click here to read.
- News editorial in Richmond Pallatium Item on May 5 (pre-event). Click here to read.
- News article in Richmond Pallatium Item on May 6 (pre-event). Click here to read.
- News article in Richmond Pallatium Item on May 7 (post-event). Click here to read.